Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment & commerce platform. With the current user base of more than 164 million, Paytm is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream of the economy using mobile payment, commerce, payment bank and many other services. Consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications, Paytm is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Who are we looking for?
- Self-starters, who can take ownership without hand-holding and are comfortable navigating ambiguity, will be an ideal fit
- Passionate about working in a fast growing firm and ready to get their hands dirty
- Articulate complex solutions to novice customers
- Honest and trustworthy are most important virtues
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Interest in financial products and markets
- Understanding of Local geography
- Smart phone with understanding of operating system and applications is must
- Age limit from 18- 35 years.
- Vehicle (Two-Wheeler) along with Driving Licence
- Minimum qualification required is preferably graduate or 12th passed.
- Responsible for planning & scheduling market visits for lead generation
- Meeting sales targets of multiple payments solutions such as QR code, EDC/card swipe machine, point of sales software, insurance and other financial products
- Deployment of products and articulation of benefits & best practices at client locations Ensuring customer satisfaction leading to higher sales conversions and retention
- Gathering consistent feedback from market for existing offerings and insights on competitor
- Moves as feedback for product enhancements
- Enable digital payments at unorganized retailers by on-boarding new retailers & make them understand the complete payments acceptance process and its benefits
- Visit existing merchant and resolve if merchant having any issue
- 0-3 Years of relevant experience from Telecom, banking, Retail, Wallet , E commerce
- Fresher candidates with good sales acumen are welcome for the profile
- 4.07 Lac (2.27 fixed + 1.80 Variable) EDC Sales
- 3.31 Lac (1.87 fixed + 1.44 Variable) QR Sales
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- Diploma/ Degree Mark sheets (All Semesters)/ Provisional
- Driving License
- Adhar Card/Passport
Fresher’s recruitment drive for the positions of 'Software Testing - Fresher’s & Digital marketing' in our Organization
1. Software Testing
2. Digital Marketing
Candidates who have Knowledge on Documentation, test plan , test preparation, test process, bug report and sign off process.
Responsibilities and Duties
Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Candidates who have Knowledge on SEO, SEM, Copyright, Content and social media marketing and emerging trends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Planning and monitoring ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (Keyword, Image optimization etc)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Salary will be INR 2,40,000.00
3. Target Integration
Target Integration is a business consultancy company providing Business Automation applications, software development services, and cloud services to its clients. We are one of the leading consultants for Zoho/Odoo/MS Dynamics/Zendesk and a number of other products. We have our global presence in UK, USA, India along with headquarters in Ireland.
Trainee Zoho/Odoo Functional Consultant
- Zoho/Odoo Functional Consultants who can hitch our team liable for ERP implementation projects. As a Functional Consultant, you'll be trained to work as the point of contact for customers/clients, leading a project from starting to end. You will be responsible to lead the implementation project, help customers to use Zoho/Odoo SAAS/On-Prem platform in their business.
- Provide the best solution to the problems of the customers
- Implement Zoho/Odoo based on requirements gathered
- Provide training to the customer with functional assistance
- Respond to Support Tickets and provide solutions
- Communicate with the customer to understand the requirements
- Analyze customers’ needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Zoho/Odoo.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
- Coach customers on how to use Zoho/Odoo efficiently through an individual session.
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
- Negotiate the required resources
- Follow and check the development part
- B.Tech/BE/BCA (CS/IT Only)+MBA(Finance/IT/Economics)
- Candidate should be ready to relocate to Gurgaon
- Candidate should be comfortable to work in Irish shift(2:00PM-11:00PM)
- Candidate should always be comfortable to communicate in English only.
- Candidate should have a personal laptop and good internet connection in case willing to work from home during COVID.
- Candidate should be ready to join within 7 days.
Note: Students are required to fill this registration form to attend the virtual campus interview, please click on the link to access the form.
- Students have to attend a 20 minutes online aptitude test(Logical and English) and they have to aggregate 76% to qualify.
- Qualified in aptitude will be scheduled for the next round of interviews with HR on Goole Meet for pre technical round.
- Shortlisted students in the HR round will be scheduled for the next round of interviews with the technical panel virtually on google meet.
- Every student should be available to join us within 15 days once the offer is released.
- Students would be hired as a trainee for 6 months on a package of 2.4 LPA and on the basis of their performance during the tenure will be converted on the full-time company payroll.
- On the completion of 1 year their compensation would be revised up to 100% (Approximately 5.0 LPA) based on their performance.
- Open and friendly cultural environment
- Financial support for advanced certification
- Planned training for personality and skill grooming
- Monthly recognition and recommendation
- PHP developer
- Angular developer
- Nodejs developer
- SEO Executive
5. Lodestone Software
Software Tester Position requires
- Software concepts, reasoning and logic skills for testing
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a testing career.
- BE-(IT/Computer/EC); BCA/BSC-IT/MCA/ME-Computer/IT/MSC-IT
Technical Support Engineer
- Any Graduates (BE, B-Tech & Graduates in any discipline).
- They need 2020 passed out batch right now
- Need BTech & MCA 2020 batch , except civil branch
- Candidates should ready to relocate to Bangalore (Remote job will be temporary because of covid , later have to join office in Bangalore )
- Candidates should be willing to work in all shifts
- When they will join the office free cab facility will be given
- Strong communication is a must.
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries of our global/ Domestic customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones.
- Take calls from Global Client and initiate the right response to them, positively and profes-sionally.
- Deal with a wide range of products using a powerful information database.
- Provide remote solutions to problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users under-stand.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Good Communication skills are required (Mandatory).